DoD Compliance & Procedures
Companies engaged in the manufacture of products or involved in the use of technical data controlled by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) must comply with a myriad of laws and regulations, including those applicable to export sales and shipments. Wilmarth & Associates has extensive experience and knowledge of DOD regulations and requirements needed to support your business.
Our services encompass DOD compliance documents & compliance plans, including:
- Registration for access to Military Critical Technical Data – DD 2345
- Registration of Canadian companies under U.S. Military Critical Technical Data joint certification program
- Critical Technical Data joint certification program FMS authorizations including MAPAC approval, DDTC, CBP
- Evaluation and interpretation of control and restrictions over DOD Distribution Statements assigned to technical data
- Representation in response to DOD inquiry, violations or penalties