Export Compliance Manual (Policies & Procedures and Technology Control Plan)
To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws, DDTC/BIS advises all companies involved with exports to have a properly implemented export compliance manual. Your export compliance manual should outline the procedures for dealing with product classification, export licensing requirements, export documentation, record keeping, training, audit of export transactions, and more.
Regulations and laws governing export control are complex and updated frequently.
Developing and implementing a comprehensive export compliance manual can be difficult. Wading through and deciphering U.S. export laws is time consuming and challenging. That’s where we can help.
For over 35 years, Wilmarth & Associates consultants have been helping businesses with their export control requirements. Our trade consultants will create an export control manual, and:
- Draft and assist with the implementation of controls needed to meet U.S. Government export compliance requirements
- Review your company’s compliance systems, policies, and programs
- Prepare and implement customized compliance systems
- Provide advice for export licensing requirements and interpretation of regulations
- Draft content and assist with implementation of:
- Export Compliance Manuals (Export Control Manuals)
- Technology Control Plans (TCP)
- Export Licensing and Control Policies and Procedures (P&P)
- Update manuals when regulations change