Wilmarth & Associates Trade Advisory Services offers in-house seminars and training designed to fit your particular export needs, products, type of business, and requirements.
Webinars – Export Licensing and Compliance & Control
Below is list of Webinars provided by our firm. Please contact us if you would like additional information on any of the topics listed below.
- The Canadian Exemption Provision: Requirements and Provisions
- Foreign National Employees – Policy, Procedures and Licensing Requirements Pre and Post Employment
- Temporary Imports and Exports under ITAR and the Temporary Import Exemption Provision
- Sale and Supply of ITAR Products and Technical Data to U.S. Customers and Suppliers/Subcontractors
- U.S. Export Jurisdiction and Classification of Product & Technology – Determination Process, Procedures and Controls
- Technical Data and Services – Export Jurisdiction, Classification Determination and Internal Controls
- Doing Business with Foreign Customers – Responsibilities and Requirements
- Doing Business with Foreign Suppliers and Contractors – Responsibilities for Compliance with U.S. Export Laws
- Doing Business with a Foreign Subsidiary as a Customer or Supplier – U.S. Export Responsibilities and Control
- U.S. Export Compliance Policies & Procedures – Requirements & Recommendations to Comply with ITAR and EAR